UNLEASHED, UNCUT, UNREAD



9.16.2005

Say it like you mean it

DJEZI, a jockeyer o' disks originally from DC, concocted a tune with the help of Public Enemy, Grandmaster Flash, and the Furious 5 cuts that features an interview with New Olreans' Mayor Ray Nagin subsequent to hurricane katrina. it's pretty cool, have a listen from his website (press "MP3 download whole song, hi-fi" under the title "Sugar Ray Nagin"). This luscious find now based in Orlando just released his second album, Day-maybe my favorite listen at this very second....and this very second. To hear more tracks and an interview, PLACE CURSOR HERE AND CLICK OVER AND OVER AGAIN (if link annoys you like it did me, download from here by pressing "play" after Trampoline House Podcast #3 - djezi presents Day.

2 comments:

djezi said...

Thanks for the props, dude. You have no idea how good unsolicited praise makes me feel. When I win my Grammy, I'll give you a shout onstage. Furreal.

Phil said...

ezi-i'm really diggin' your sound, keep on keepin' on with whatever it is your keepin on with. i don't know how you work your stuff live, but you should definitely cruise through dc when you get a chance.
oh, and don't be afraid to write me into a track, i mean, we've come a long way together.
later