UNLEASHED, UNCUT, UNREAD



9.08.2005

Baghdad files

My roommate, whom i affectionately refer to as Evander Holymaher, was recently deployed to Iraq through the department of justice. While en route from Baghdad airport to the International Zone aboard a Blackhawk helicopter, he shot some incredible video from his camera. Check out the video from a link through our buddy Jake's blog (I tried to facilitate this on my blog earlier in the week, but for a number of reasons could not carry the video without server space...which i do not have).

Oh, and Jake's blog speaks volumes for the value of this medium. Give the guy a break for his shorter, less frequent postings because he just started law school and has a library to read. Plug, plug. Plug, plug.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to know my video audience will expand by two viewers. Thanks for the publicity!

Phil said...

go back to work, mess o' potamia calls...have you wind surfed the Tigris yet?

Anonymous said...

Wow, I was too lazy to read your first post, but this one just just my size (as Goldilocks once said) and WOW I followed the links and watched the video and read the comments about the landmarks from the chopper...then went on to read a bit about Notre D....

PHEW!

Very amazing stuff, thanks for taking the time to post and share.

You truly are the light! (smile - no one types it out anymore)

IS

Phil said...

IS-I completely understand about how long entries can be daunting, especially with so many other good blogs out there to check out. thanks for stopping by.