UNLEASHED, UNCUT, UNREAD



6.01.2005

Pat Nixon (d. June 22, 1993): Masterminding as we speak

Now that the true identity of Deep Throat has been revealed, I deem it safe to reveal the results from my private investigation into the matter. What follows is a list of the top ten suspects I had narrowed my search to:

10. The guy in the ‘Scream’ mask
9. Amelia Earhart
8. Yoda
7. Linda Lovelace
6. God
5. A Soviet person
4. The night attendant at that parking garage
3. W. Mark Felt
2. My father
1. Pat Nixon

3 comments:

Joe said...

Damn...and I had money on Amelia Earhart. Though, I had a sneaking suspicion that your father had something to do with it...

Phil said...

If i maintain the ability to even remotely judge the character of a human being, i remain steadfast in my stance that Elder Statesman Long has, at the minimum, a peripheral role in this affair of state

Phil said...

he'd probably be more consistent in bed, too. sorry 'thewife'.