UNLEASHED, UNCUT, UNREAD



8.05.2005

Why didn't South Korea choose him?

What animal could possibly be more deserving of having its genes duplicated than my new-found friend Tyson? Suggesting my girlfriend's current level of productivity at her job, she managed to find this genius bulldog who conducts himself with infinitely more poise and style on a skateboard than I ever have or will. Be sure to check out the video clips listed under 'Pics and Movies' because they'll blow you away, especially the one where he's riding downhill towards the beach. Ty and Eric, you better be down at Huntington Beach on September 18th, because Tyson will reign as Grand Marshall during Walk For The Animals. I'll never forgive you if you don't go.


Also, while doing my research to verify that i'm not the only idiot utterly captivated by this dog, I happened upon another website listed in Men's Journal's 100 Best Websites from August 2004 that consists of videos showing scantily clad, voluptuous women trying to rev their sporty rides out of various muddy traps. My unschooled opinion thinks they're catering to those with foot fetishes, mudwrestling afficionados, and control freaks, but i'm probably wrong. Imagine sitting-in on the think tank that engendered this marvelous creation. I wonder if they considered the equally tantalizing 'womensharpeningpencils.com' or 'babesbreathingoxygen.com'?

It takes all kinds.

Oh yeah, why are they trying to rename my street. Reagan already has his airport and federal building, isn't that enough. Story first broken by DCist.

3 comments:

Phil said...

the sir phillip revision's being debated in the senate as we speak. I'm thinking of cutting some red tape and taking matters into my own hands soon. no $1 mil about it.

Anonymous said...

I personally think they ought to just rename the whole damn city "Ronald Reagan" District of Columbia and get it over with now........

(Note the sarcasm)

Phil said...

you can't be serious.